• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Hamon on Five Live

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone else hear the piece on 5 Live about James Hamon at about 12.45?

It was a feature about James enjoying Christmas as a professional football for the first time, in which we learned that he is both a 'well balanced individual' and 'daft as a brush'.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The one player who should be allowed to eat as much as he wants on Christmas day.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The one player who should be allowed to eat as much as he wants on Christmas day.
Perhaps we should put him on the tried and tested Barry McConnell Weight Gain Plan.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
that will be David Noble, expect he is buzzing at the prospect and will need a big lunch to soak it all up ;). didn't catch the Hamon interview but good to see the club getting some more coverage.

andrew p long

Anyone else hear the piece on 5 Live about James Hamon at about 12.45?

It was a feature about James enjoying Christmas as a professional football for the first time, in which we learned that he is both a 'well balanced individual' and 'daft as a brush'.
the latter is of course essential in a keeper (ask Pete USA!)

exile in wales

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04vdyvm starts at 02.43.40 ,, question is should Ribs now have the nickname of Spinach ???

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04vdyvm starts at 02.43.40 ,, question is should Ribs now have the nickname of Spinach ???
Well, I really enjoyed that.

For me it was interesting to hear that Hamon, Cummins and Ribeiro share a house. When I suggested that this could be how City accomodate loan players by 'shacking up' with a team mate to keep costs down, it was questioned by one or two posters. It seems that I may not have been far off the mark with my thinking.

Last edited:

Thames Valley Red

For me it was interesting to hear that Hamon, Cummins and Ribeiro share a house. When I suggested that this could be how City accomodate loan players by 'shacking up' with a team mate to keep costs down, it was questioned by one or two posters. It seems that I may not have been far off the mark with my thinking.
Great interview and a good insight into the club.

GrecianWonder

None of them are loan players. They all joined/became professional at the same time so why not share a house? Makes economical sense, they aren't millionaires.