• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Edwards Tranmere face Everton tonight. Gill, Woodards, and Richards starting.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Edwards Tranmere face Everton tonight. Gill, Woodards, and Richards starting.
Love the match report..

'Jason Koumas and Abdula Baggie replace Matt Gill and Eliot Richards...'

Had a skip delivered today.The driver's a Swindon season ticket holder & knows some of the suits there. He says Harley was released last week & is going back to Exeter.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harley bac that would be a plus, but tbh I'de be very surprised if he wasn't offered and took the far bigger paychecks that for sure were out their.

Jam Doughnut

Harley bac that would be a plus, but tbh I'de be very surprised if he wasn't offered and took the far bigger paychecks that for sure were out their.

Since he left us he has hardly played.
He has played a few games for brighton , mk dons and Swindon and all have released him after a few games, and the fans from these clubs have called him lazy etc.
So I don't think many clubs will be after him,which is good news as tisdale seems to be the only manager who can get the best out of him.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had a skip delivered today.The driver's a Swindon season ticket holder & knows some of the suits there. He says Harley was released last week & is going back to Exeter.
Obviously this is the word of some bloke who has a skip, but if his intentions are genuine and considering SRH was at the reading game then there could be some legs to this story. If it did turn out to be true it would certainly be cause for optimism.

grecIAN Harris

I'm trying to see what I can find out from my Uncle. He has a media pass at Swindon so has a fair ear to the ground up there.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Since he left us he has hardly played.
He has played a few games for brighton , mk dons and Swindon and all have released him after a few games, and the fans from these clubs have called him lazy etc.
So I don't think many clubs will be after him,which is good news as tisdale seems to be the only manager who can get the best out of him.
Mostly true but what the fan think and what managers think, that's completely different. It'll come down to wedge, and what we can offer him. after the last few contracts i imagine he wont be cheap but who ever takes him they wont get a decent consistent playing return from him, for i'de hazard a guess for half a season ish , that is if he plays regularly and avoids injury.

LOG

Wasn't Harley at the game with Danny Coles' brother or summat and that's all there is to see here?