• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Famous ECFC Traveller

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
No. Im not his person.
Are you sure? Do you like photos of blokes sleeping?

This whole thing with you, your brother, and Travvy is very boring for the rest of us. Stick to your little facebooks groups and do us all a favour.

HarryECFC

LOG. I actually thought it was quite funny...

The whole thing with me my brother and Travvy was all started when my grandad died and he said we were making up "Sick Jokes" now say one of your close relatives had died and someone described it as that you would not be ****** off? We then layed it on the line for him and he didn't like that...

LOG

LOG. I actually thought it was quite funny...

The whole thing with me my brother and Travvy was all started when my grandad died and he said we were making up "Sick Jokes" now say one of your close relatives had died and someone described it as that you would not be ****** off? We then layed it on the line for him and he didn't like that...
Yes, i saw the stuff about your loss and i was of the opinion before then that Travvy had been making a d*ck of himself from the day he started posting anyway. Try ignoring him rather than biting. To start with, he'll think that this makes him right, but that's what all divvies think. Fact is that in the longer term, it will annoy him more and save everyone else having to read it.

Last edited:

HarryECFC

Okay then. Sorry. I am now trying to just ignore him...

LOG

Okay then. Sorry. I am now trying to just ignore him...
I am, as always, here to help.

You don't have to ignore him, it's just my opinion. If not, i would prefer it you saved it all for faceboook or tw*tter though, me.

Poultice

I am, as always, here to help.
You are the sage of Exeweb, you certainly know your onions.

Brinty IFA

F*ckin'ell I feel old......Log has become the older wise man.......:)

Swanaldo

You are the sage of Exeweb, you certainly know your onions.
Get stuffed will you!

Last edited:

lmartin

Administrator
Well, bruv, I think you've just shot yourself right in the foot. What was the point of that? Waste of time and makes you look no better than he. (I just told you that in the real world but thought I ought to air my views here too!).

geoffwp

LOG, exewebs agony aunt.