• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe Wanderers FC v Exeter City FC Match Day Thread

What???? Shows how low weve sunk??? What are you on about.

Yh god weve sunk so so low aint we. Highest league weve ever played in and above the relegation zone still.

Ill live with this tbh. Annoying but its life, its football
Sorry MJP but I feel that we have sunk to a recent low point, we are just above the relegation zone, within touching distant of 3 of those teams within the bottom 4 and with a poor run of form behind us, I'm afraid that captain Noble and his drinking culture being shared by some members of the team are not helpimg :(

dommers

So Mr Tisdale is having a go at some supporter , it must be me even though I am not there.

At last......he's showing some passion!!! honestly, I am one of the greatest moaners, but when you pay a lot of money and you travel 180 miles on Boxing Day inept performances are are not on!
He's often moaned at the fans. Apparently some don't like taking it but are more than happy giving out criticism.

Strange really but there are only 24 teams in this division so you would think that it ain't difficult to find ( say) 100 odd midfielders or 100 odd centre forwards etc, of similar ability in this country which would make us all fairly equal to eachother ? - there must be loads of gems in the lower leagues - our scouts need to get out more

citizen33

Disappointing result, especially given that we had a fair bit of possession. The next two games are now crucial.

bazza1953

Criticism comes from playing badly and frankly only two efforts at gal in the SH is bad. I am sure he will say once again we cannot compete for players in the transfer market, but I happen to think we have a good nucleus of youngsters but poor leaders. Look at the likes of Sercombe this season, he hasn't developed, not through the injuries but through poor coaching and leadership on the field. That's why we needed someone like lad from Leicester who not from the way he played but the way he lead on the pitch. Noble on the other hand does very little to gee up the team. i cant comment on the booze I was unaware of that.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry MJP but I feel that we have sunk to a recent low point, we are just above the relegation zone, within touching distant of 3 of those teams within the bottom 4 and with a poor run of form behind us, I'm afraid that captain Noble and his drinking culture being shared by some members of the team are not helpimg :(
What drinking culture?

But on a serous note im as disapointed as anybody but i feel some where hitting the panick button far to early and again people just smash the panic button. If we are in this position in late march then fair cop worry.

Even if we do go down we go down. It happens. Would suck but would be life

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't comment on performance as wasn't there but the result is sh*t just like most other ones this season.

Ah well we were never gonna get anything from that once the team was announced.

let's get some BEEF in our team !

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done Tis. We have some complete c*nts in our fan base, it's about time they were called out.

bazza1953

Bit rude I thought, or are you one of those who has grown up only in the Tisdale era and cant remember when we were previously poor. As for your four letter words, do by all means call out the moaners uts a free world after all!