• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy v Yeovil

JayPob94

Me and Jamie will be fine with getting to Digby & Sowton station, finding the park and ride might be a mission but we`ll find it...

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me and Jamie will be fine with getting to Digby & Sowton station, finding the park and ride might be a mission but we`ll find it...
Digby station is right by the Sowton Park & Ride (not to be confused with the Honiton Road Park & Ride where the rest of us are meeting), just walk along that footpath I mentioned in my previous post and will get Glyn to pick you up at the top end of the car park by where the footpath comes out then come on over and meet the rest of us.

JamieEcfc

Right you will need to catch the 07:26 from Torquay and change trains at Exeter St Davids, catch the 08:16 (Exmouth service) to Digby & Sowton arrives 08:30. A day return is £6.40. When you get off at Digby turn left out of the station and walk along the footpath that runs beside the Railway line until you reach the top of the Car Park for Sowton P&R. Glyn can you pick him up in Sowton Park & Ride at the top of the car park right next to Railway Line?
Do you know anything about Bus travel?

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
ECFC traveller is convinced he will do the Exeter to Yeovil walk just in time to see the supporters match kick off at 10:30am. "C'mon you Reedds"

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you know anything about Bus travel?
I can do my best but what do you want to know chap?

Oh and Glyn, I am picking up the kit from the Cat & Fiddle on Thursday and by memory last time there were 17 sets of kit give or take a couple of the lads with their own shirts we should be alright. I shall see if I can scrounge a bit more as I know where old kits are kept ;)

Last edited:

JamieEcfc

I can do my best but what do you want to know chap?

Oh and Glyn, I am picking up the kit from the Cat & Fiddle on Thursday and by memory last time there were 17 sets of kit give or take a couple of the lads with their own shirts we should be alright. I shall see if I can scrounge a bit more as I know where old kits are kept ;)
well JayPob is doing movember so the chances of us getting a Child train ticket to Digby is unlikely,

So i imagine a day rider on the bus is easier, is there busses that go straight to the P&R?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to this. Will be great to see my son playing football in a City shirt!

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
Driving up from Exeter about 8.30ish. Leaving from town area, if anybody needs a lift I have space for 3 as I am travelling just with my mate who is playing for the Yeovil supporters team!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
well JayPob is doing movember so the chances of us getting a Child train ticket to Digby is unlikely,

So i imagine a day rider on the bus is easier, is there busses that go straight to the P&R?
Take it from me, dont buy a child ticket!

Anyway as regards the bus, the Paignton to Exeter bus goes nowhere near the P&R and only goes to the bus station so you are certainly better off getting the train

JamieEcfc

Take it from me, dont buy a child ticket!

Anyway as regards the bus, the Paignton to Exeter bus goes nowhere near the P&R and only goes to the bus station so you are certainly better off getting the train
Heard the trains have gotten proper strict now so think we'll have to pay as adults then! i never really understood why they expect us to have much more money at the age of 16 than we would 15