• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Elliott Frear

Boyo

I’ve not seen much posted about his cameo on Saturday, which I believe was his first team debut? He seems to have a bit of pace about him and drilled a few decent balls low into the box. I’m looking forward to seeing more of him...

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't get much time but I thought he did look as though he offered something different and I'd also like to see him get another go soon.

Alistair20000

As I posted on the MDT he did some good work down the left flank with some decent passes along the ground which gave the defenders more problems than the aerial stuff.

Grecian_Jay

Looked ok, didn't do anything wrong put it that way. Although it was quite amusing (looking back now we have the draw) when he stumbled backwards and fell over the ball.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He'll do well to break into the match day squad for league games but good luck to him if he can get another couple of sub appearances to state his case for a regular place in the matchday squad. Sadly, him being a winger and with the new 5 sub rule I can't see him featuring much.

Alistair20000

He'll do well to break into the match day squad for league games but good luck to him if he can get another couple of sub appearances to state his case for a regular place in the matchday squad. Sadly, him being a winger and with the new 5 sub rule I can't see him featuring much.
Tend to agree, particularly as The Cheese doesn't really do wingers.

wiveygrecian

We will just have to have a long FA Cup run then,with the 7 subs!

HarryECFC

I've seen him play before to, I think he is a very good player along with sheps.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't get much time but I thought he did look as though he offered something different and I'd also like to see him get another go soon.
Just a glimpse, really. Crucially, he did not look overawed and he got involved. He has had a long time to wait, but now he has made his bow, I hope to see the lad get some more starts.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Alway been a big fan of Frear, this isnt the last we've seen of him in the first team this season thats for sure