• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy v Yeovil

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any news on the kit please?

Can all you guys bring along a home shirt if you have one.
I have emailed Andy Gillard this morning Glyn so waiting for a reply. Im off work this week so providing a kit is avilable I can go and pick it up

Grecian_in_Plymouth

We will meet at the Sowton Park & ride at 8.30 to leave at 8.45 to travel up to Yeovil.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
We will meet at the Sowton Park & ride at 8.30 to leave at 8.45 to travel up to Yeovil.
Of course Glyn actually means the Honiton Road Park & Ride near the Met office and NOT the Sowton one! ;)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So be there for 9.45?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had the all clear for us to wear the ECFC legends kit for this match so I will be picking it up from the club a week on Thursday

:)

Grecian_in_Plymouth

It is the HONITON park and Ride, you are correct RAWZ, meet up at 8.30 to leave at 8.45.

If peeps want to make their own way , meet up at the Stadium for 9.45.

We have the legends kit , but players are also advised to bring their own home shirts too to supplement the kit as we have plent y of players and not enough kit!

Donation of £10 per player.

Every player will get at least a half on the pitch - I have 17 going at the moment and I will confirm those numbers.

StixUK

Yeh - I have got so far Me, Steve, Jaypob and Jamie - the next three seats are a little bit more accommodating to slimmer people.

Check out the middle seat and rear seats in the pic and you will see they are a little more squeezed!

JamieEcfc

Yeh - I have got so far Me, Steve, Jaypob and Jamie - the next three seats are a little bit more accommodating to slimmer people.

Check out the middle seat and rear seats in the pic and you will see they are a little more squeezed!

Does this include a lift back aswell?

JamieEcfc

Does this include a lift back aswell?
i don't mean that in a rude way by the way..

StixUK

yeh mate as long as you are watching the Yeovil match!