• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

Fresher

Pete
you may have come from Exeter
youmay have been a FA referee
You may have been English

But to me you are AMERICAN
No nothing
No back bone
no credability

sold your sole to the $
Governed by a ****£%
Nothing like a personal attack on someone who's the other side of world to make yourself feel better.

Last edited:

paperclip

Could someone who is proposing that we DO sack the manager suggest where the money would come from to pay him off? No, didn't think so. Therefore, argument closed surely?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could someone who is proposing that we DO sack the manager suggest where the money would come from to pay him off? No, didn't think so. Therefore, argument closed surely?
No that would come from the mountain of players we would all of a sudden be able to afford coz we have a new manager and therefore all of a sudden we will have the cash to splash lol

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No room for debate?? FFS you're on a forum, what do you think it's for?
Well you obviously don't think it's for debate either: "You may or may not agree with it but don't waste time and space discussing it......"

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
Doesnt anybody else think that nows the time for PT to give somebody else a go, while his reputation for past glories is keeping him in the job? It sounds with some justification that the Bury commentators were positively taking the ****, knowing we were stuck with their commentary!
Shut up! Who will take his place then eh? Modern day football fans are so cut throat it is un true!

Get a grip! :mad:

Grecian Max

I think he should be under some sort of pressure. You can go on about having small budgets etc and historical positions - however if we take such a stance then there is no ambition. We are where we are in League One as a club that should be able to cope at this level, size-wise we are bigger than a lot of L1 and many L2 sides.

I hate this "we've only spent 12 years at this level" b*ll*cks - we'd underachieved for so long that we're used to accepting ultimate failure. Well I don't and I also dont want to see this season hit the finances massively, as will happen if we carry on this way. We briefly looked decent last week and Tis deserves the benefit of the doubt. But if we're still bottom after 20 games then I think he should move on and let someone fresh have a crack. Of course that'll never happen in a million years, so as it is we're on our way back to the basement.

Last edited:

Poultice

I'm sure you're all footballing geniuses but my money's on the bald headed one ... :)
Thank you most kindly for your confidence Rae but I don't think I would be on the short list, severely lacking in experience as a 'soccer' coach and I have got a qualification in cost and management accounting, I believe that would automatically exclude me from ECFC management.

geoffwp

Thank you most kindly for your confidence Rae but I don't think I would be on the short list, severely lacking in experience as a 'soccer' coach and I have got a qualification in cost and management accounting, I believe that would automatically exclude me from ECFC management.
...but I'm a teacher so I'm well in. :)

IndoMike

Oh dear.. And I thought you were a daredevil or a Mafia boss...

Hammer44

Tis does frustrate me with his selection's sometimes and was surprised he started with sercombe and Flynn yesterday but it was a pity he couldn't start with the same team that beat Oldham and that sums up his season he hasn't been able to put out the same team twice. On balance the team yesterday should have tested Bury more but didn't and when the second went in chucking on Frear and Keohane might have given us some options.Hopefully he should have a full team to choose from in the next match. If he looses the dressing room etc fair enough but he deserves a few more matches yet with hopefully a fit squad to choose from.