• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Claims to fame

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
When i was at university, i had a summer job and worked with now international superstar Chris Martin. When i say worked, he was on a different shift to me and i never knowingly met him, but he was there somewhere.

I also have one about the erstwhile host of television's The Time The Place, John Stapleton, but, like me, it's quite dull.

Do you have any? The crappier and more tenuous the better please.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, so I'd best not recount the 157 good ones then!

Er, my daughter goes to the same dance class as the daughter of someone wot was in Hollyoaks back when it started.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I was born in the same hospital in Kingston Jamaica, as the late great, Bob Marley. Obviously not at the same time, as I'm much/a little/some younger than he would have been if still alive :)

LOG

Ah, so I'd best not recount the 157 good ones then!
You can recount the good ones, but remember that nobody likes a show off :)

StroudGrecian

I was a Frankie Howerd stooge.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
My sister is good friends with Joanna Lumleys neice, I havent ever met her but she has, apparently she was very nice.

I once saw Noel Edmunds in Exeter drinking a can of Fosters and wearing sunglasses. I gawped at him like the slack-jawed yokel that I am, I don't think he liked it.

The parents of one of my friends from school (who I never see these days,) used to know Chris Martins parents when they both lived in South Africa in the 80's. Edit: it was Zimbabwe actually and it might have been earlier than the 80's. My memory's not so good these days.

Last edited:

ECFCHUNTY

i had sex in johnny morris garden in hungerfood with a girl i visited there after i met her at sandy bay, brings a whole new meaning to animal magic

Brinty IFA

Jan Howard (Howards Way) once held a door open from me. She was with Ken Masters at the time.

Thread closed.

Alistair20000

I once had tea in the House of Commons with the leader of the Liberal party

Alistair20000

Jan Howard (Howards Way) once held a door open from me. She was with Ken Masters at the time.

Thread closed.
Are you sure about the word "with" ? ;)