• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

Willy Nilly

Love people deciding about this guy based on the Gas boards. Their fans will be just as clueless as those on here. The stuff written on here about our players is mostly ill informed crap. I'll let Tisdale and co decide!

Last edited:

bigtrees

I still remember when we signed Matt Gill, the Notts County boards were full of vitriol about how useless Gilly was. They were obviously proved wrong. So don't believe all you read on the Gas forums, Tis gets it right alot more often then he gets it wrong.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis gets it right alot more often then he gets it wrong.

Yep Ryan Taylor, springs to mind, there were a lot of people on the Rotherham site slatting him and most people on here, myself included were wondering what we were doing trawling and loaning a Rotherham reserve? but hey sp and pt were 100% right.

Is Danny Coles an anagram for Andy Cole? I heard from my contracts at Bristol Rovers that it is !

gasman

Love people deciding about this guy based on the Gas boards. Their fans will be just as clueless as those on here. The stuff written on here about our players is mostly ill informed crap. I'll let Tisdale and co decide!
Ok if you think the people who watch him week in week out are clueless fair enough I hope you do sign him to be honest. If you do sign him I will come back in 6 months and see if you think we are clueless then.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
4 words: "In Tis We Trust" [G]

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gasman, he was just pointing out that Tisdale has a track record of proving fans wrong. That is why he's a manager and we aren't.

No offence against you, I'm sure you (and the other gasheads) are a very objective, it's just I have a feeling Tisdale knows more about what makes a good player than everybody on exeweb and the gas forums. It's no personal slight against your opinion mate, just an honest appraisal of the reality that some people are better at judging footballers than others.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep Ryan Taylor, springs to mind, there were a lot of people on the Rotherham site slatting him and most people on here, myself included were wondering what we were doing trawling and loaning a Rotherham reserve? but hey sp and pt were 100% right.
Is that the best you can do? Rotherham fans were right.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok if you think the people who watch him week in week out are clueless fair enough I hope you do sign him to be honest. If you do sign him I will come back in 6 months and see if you think we are clueless then.
That's the way it is on Exeweb gasman. If you're not a current professional your opinion is completely invalid regardless of how right or wrong you are. You must follow like sheep and bleat at the correct time.

milts

Is that the best you can do? Rotherham fans were right.
If they were right why is he off to a championship club?