• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our crowd is sh*t

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
**Clearly my ancient coal-burning pc based view of the game lacked a little crowd based something**

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Then tell him to get his mates to put in a shift and the fans might feel like getting behind them, tonight was inept and they knew it by the way they slunk off down the tunnel with their overpaid tails between their legs.

They want to man the f*ck up before they start bitching at the crowd.
The team weren't bitching about the crowd I was the conversation I had had f*ck all to do with the crowd, but you tell me different cos you obviously know more from being at the game.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Loudest I've heard the bank for a long time tonight and I even joined in, maybe the door was closed in the bar?
B*ll*cks every song faded out after two lines

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit like every move fading out shortly after the clueless f*cking players lumped it forward to the pair of dwarfs Cheesy had playing up front.

mammooman

I know all this 'get behind the team' stuff is all good postive stuff. But when you spend £60 in a week in admission alone, let alone other costs, it would be good to see some efforts on goal, some desire, something to show average Joe that it means something to them.

It's ok if you're in hospitality, the media, talking to the players on facebook, twitter etc. But 99% of the fans arnt. The only contact they have is what happens on the pitch.

A huge flag was on display tonight, people turned out in their 1000s, people were vocal at the start, what else do they want? The fans have played their part. The fan's have supported the club, the players. Now it's time for the club to grab this league by the balls.

If the crowd is being blamed for the performance tonight then f'ing hell. That is pretty low. I don't think the hatred and anger is for the loss. It's the manner it was carried out in. Many turned up tonight. Many won't bother for the rest of the season.

LammieLammieLammie

I tihnk the crowd is the least of the problems.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The crowd was sh*t tonight. No encouragement end of. After Saturday's result getting to wembley may have been in a compensation but no, I've seen more enthusiasm in a morgue.

Kingsman

It always has, we need a conductor, fancy the job?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I tihnk the crowd is the least of the problems.
You have a point. Unsettled maybe but don't you need the crowd the lift you.

Poultice

The team weren't bitching about the crowd I was the conversation I had had f*ck all to do with the crowd, but you tell me different cos you obviously know more from being at the game.
Just reading the post and applying basic English comprehension to it, perhaps you might try a less garbled approach to communicating.