• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Blue and yellow striped away end?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
And who's playing golf on the pitch??? :)
I do believe it's Ian Poulter making a guest apperance, teeing up a drive at the St James Park par4 16th.;)

Red Box

I think they arrived like that.
Ok, so they were obviously donated free of charge and probably erected free of charge, but who would sanction that decision to let them be erected before a re-paint.

Sometimes the club in order to save money and probably done with the best intentions make themselves look foolish, this gaff is up with the best of them. It looks awful :$

Red Box

I do believe it's Ian Poulter making a guest apperance, teeing up a drive at the St James Park par4 16th.;)
Looks like he landed in the bunker !

mdg

thought it was an ice cream sales counter!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok, so they were obviously donated free of charge and probably erected free of charge, but who would sanction that decision to let them be erected before a re-paint.

Sometimes the club in order to save money and probably done with the best intentions make themselves look foolish, this gaff is up with the best of them. It looks awful :$
Agree, will have a chat about it when I'm next in.

dommers

If I had never been to SJP, I would think that pic was taken from a ground in Tivvy town's league, not League 1!

It looks a bloody shambles, sort it out! (I don't just mean the fences but the entire away end)
Are you offering to pay for it?

Red Box

I'll pay to have it taken down :D

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, the club can :p I'm sure all the money they're saving from Norrie's wages can pay for a bloody tin of paint.

Red Box

In my world, multicoloured is a good thing.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns beacause they taste funny?

Ex4-1904

I belive our ground is fast becoming the laughing stock of leauge 1, come on let's put in place plans to improve our ground or let move on and build a bigger and better ground outside of the city center