• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

hereford united v exeter city matchday thread

SimonBB

absolutely and nardiello & o flynn would need to start also to make the six unless both of them are in the most regular eleven starters. if not and either front man was injured he would need to start someone else at walsall who is starting tonight.(possibly noble or cozic)

nice to see three separate players scoring pens for us, and with b jones stewart cureton and logie in squad i would actually be confident of winning a shoot out this season if we got one.
My apologies I misread your other comment. 6 is quite a few playersto have to play both

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If winning this game means we have to play Argyle next i don't want to win. Save it for the league...

Poulticedale

Wot's the email address for the commentators on GP please?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
The bloke commentating on the Hereford side has an amazing lisp. Makes saying Exeter good fun :)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't call any of the starting lineup "fringe players", with the possible exception of Heath. They are all first teamers who are normally at least on the subs bench if not in the starting lineup, apart from Chris Shephard and Andy Marriott on the bench.

I'd bet on this team putting up a good show against any side in L1

Actually this shows the greater strength of the squad this year.
Exactly, this reserve team could probably have beaten our first team two seasons ago....and if we do get Gargoyle then play them with our reserves, we'll still win!

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict 1-1 and an Exeweb blackout crash type thing during the pen shootout.
__

Anyone remember when City had kind of twin quick strikers or occasional wide men, both signed around the same time. One scored an important goal at Hereford. Can't remember what happened to the other lad... Who are the two players on my mind and where will they each be playing this weekend?

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Troy booked....

Pobbop

Troy booked? really not what's wanted in this type of game.

Poundstretcher

O'Flynn is 10th most regular starter and Nardiello =11th with Cureton. I don't think this XI tells us anything much about Tis' plans for Saturday.

Doesn't the JPT go across the whole Southern section from round three?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
this is surely the worst turnout for a matchday thread this season.

another reason why this is a pointless competition. As nobody cares about it! :)