• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harley/Noone Swop

greenawayr

Wishful thinking on their part I think.

<gloat class="quality">
Can't see Harley wanting to take a step DOWN the footballing pyramid.
</gloat>

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think if Noone was gonna come here, it would have happened now. Harley will go but to a far better club than Arg*le.

wiveygrecian

Spoke to Ryan upstairs in sponsors lounge after the Charlton game and he said he would like to play at a higher level one day.
He certainly aint going down the road to Plymouth, he's happy at City for the moment.

ecfc01

I really would swap Noone for Harley. Just think Noble and noon could play well and not only that if we did that Noone would be on a lengthy contract.

Big up the Somerset Grecians by the way !

samwise

Why would Ryan Harley go to a bottom-half League One side when he could either stay at a decent club in the top half, or go to the Championship?

You can understand Craig Noone wanting to leave that shower down the road, but it would make no sense for Harley to go in the other direction.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd swap Noone for Watson

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd swap Harley for noone.

Ignorance and arrogance does tend to bite your backside......Argyle are a far bigger club than Exeter,yes they are going through an awful stage but being above them after only a few games isnt time to gloat.All Devon teams doing well would be great for the county,the comments of Harley leaving for a lesser club like Argyle are laughable.................

SimonBB

Ignorance and arrogance does tend to bite your backside......Argyle are a far bigger club than Exeter,yes they are going through an awful stage but being above them after only a few games isnt time to gloat.All Devon teams doing well would be great for the county,the comments of Harley leaving for a lesser club like Argyle are laughable.................
Yes but he could wait until the end of the season and sign for a championship side for free.

Agree, he is destined for The Championship.