• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Get down to Home Park!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Greeks,

Do yourselves a favour, never mind the mind numbingly poor Conference, don't bother with the cheating and overpaid Champions League, come down to Home Park and witness Argyle playing cosmic football.

Joking apart, somehow, Ollie has managed to weld togdther a team that is capable of taking your breath away.

If you like attacking football, played on the floor, with real pace up front, guile and guts (and pace again) in midfield, don't starve yourself of football just because you are a Greek.

This side, is the best I have ever seen and it is a joy to watch.

Forget petty Greek v Greens squabbles, take a drive down.

If I can do SJP, I'm sure you lot can listen to a real fan and come down and see what I mean.

You know it makes sense.

Antony Moxey

Incredible! I bet you actually believe what you've just written too.

Red the Paper

Banned
I would rather stick pins in my eyes.

LammieLammieLammie

Saw highlights of the Ipswich game on Sky news last night. Are you sure there was 12,000 there? Seemed to be empty seats all around the stadium.

Enjoy it while it lasts IJN, it's probably the most bunched up league at the moment. a couple of defeats and you will be back to 14th.

Last edited:

IJN

Small minded East Devonians!!

LLL, what has the number of empty seats or the league bunched up have to do with what I am saying?

Argyle really have a very good team - end of!!

Come on down you know you really want to, even if it's only to see whether it's true or not.

You'll be welcome.

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
Would you expect a Scotsman to follow England just because they were in the World Cup? I would rather support Germany than watch Argyle.

Antony Moxey

Argyle really have a very good team - end of!!
And???????

B

BTIE

And???????
IJN is too far stuck up his own jacksy.

spick

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently Man Utd have good team this year, but guess what?, I wouldn't even watch them on tele let alone pop down to Cornwall to watch your heap of sh*te!!
City till i die.

Grecian2K

Has it REALLY got so depressing that you've got to come on to EW in a desperate attempt to drum up some help to boost your alamingly dwinding support Knowall (no PAf*ckin chance, BTW!!! ;) )

I know that "Children In Need" time is coming up but, surely, this is a pathetic charity appeal too far!!!

For a club that, if the season ended now, could theoreticlly have a toe-hold in the Prem your gate (compared with most of the other "Championsh!t" contenders) was, frankly, an embarrasement...jeeeze, you were getting far more in L1 (& even L2) IIRC.

In fact, I'll now say something I never thought I'd ever, ever utter.
I REALLY, REALLY hope the Scum DO go up this year!!!

But only because, apart from the "glory games" (presumbly the absent 'Pl*muff Plastics' last night were in the pub watching Chels (like I was), or the Scouse...or perhaps their gran/mum/dog was poorly, eh Knowall? ;) ) you're likely to become the (old) Wimbledon of the Prem one the novelty wears off...
....and having spent money beyond your (or the unwitting Council Tax Payer's) means you'll doubtless go the way of many other dreamers in the past (Bristol C/Swindon/Swansea etc etc).

Still, when you are in the CVA, minus-10-point-poo Scummers, at least you have the reassurance of a reasonably local, supporter run Club (within affordable travelling distance) you can turn to for a few helpful hints, eh?

Count yer blessings, dreamer!!!