• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

BNP and their message...

B

Bastin-Stander

All this talk or racism at the park etc got me thinking of the BNP for some reason (not sure why *-) )

So I typed it into you tube to see what came up, I was generally intrested to see if they had any meingful policeys...

I found this quite funny, and I think the rest of the party are all like 'the Doc' too, thugs in suits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKk2K3fMk0

St George

Made me laugh!

Red Robbo

No regular to these forums would post in complete (or probably partial for that matter) agreement to 'The Doc's' sentiments.

But I am thinking of casting a protest vote for the BNP when the time comes. Because being part of the EU appears to mean letting in free loaders.......

B

Bastin-Stander

But I am thinking of casting a protest vote for the BNP when the time comes. Because being part of the EU appears to mean letting in free loaders.......
Is UKIP not around still? I think they would be the better party to vote for as the policeys are not as ratially motervated. I agree, out of the EU until this country becomes tougher. Scrap the NHS like every other country in the world and dont give benafits to anyone who could and should work.

policeys are not as ratially motervated.
wtf.......

B

Bastin-Stander

wtf.......
Oops, tired typing!

Red Robbo

I fully believe in the EU. But this country needs to stop being so f*cking soft.
Don't come in unless you have something to offer and not be a f*cking free-loader.

Last edited:
B

Bastin-Stander

Don't come in unless you have something to offer and not be a f*cking free-loader.
The vast majourity of these 'free loaders' are English. But the ones who do come in and take the cash, who can blame them! Its the systems fault not theirs.

Ginsters girl

Is UKIP not around still? I think they would be the better party to vote for as the policeys are not as ratially motervated. I agree, out of the EU until this country becomes tougher. Scrap the NHS like every other country in the world and dont give benafits to anyone who could and should work.

"not as racially motivated" umm interesting!! (kick it out thread)???

scrap the NHS - so you'd prefer to live somewhere where your medical treatment is decided by the size of your wallet??

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scrap the NHS like every other country in the world and dont give benafits to anyone who could and should work.
Scrap the NHS?

And replace it with what? Private medical care paid for by insurance. What do we do with the people who cannot and will not pay.

Just let them die in the street after car crashes? I suspect they would get free medical care.

Therefore in my book the overal 'tax' burden on the individual is the same regardless of scrapping or not.

Our health system, despite all its faults is seen as one of the best and leading in the world.

As for the benefit system, I am nowhere near close enough to it to have ever formed an opinion that would be valid. But from what I read it does appear soft.