• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats the Stupidest thing you have ever done?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
2 for me today that are right up there with them....

Put my Wallet on the cooker without realising it was on. The whole lot melted. Thanksfully there was only a tenner in there at the time... but my Cards are now a conjealed mess.

Secondly, just rubbed my eyes after cutting a Chilli. How long does the pain last for?

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Dawlish carnival 2005 - i am sure u all remember that fiasco for me last year

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hehe Monday night is well up there, a lot of drink, a girl and realising how far back it was to hers and some woods, in the rain.

Certainly explains the man flu I've had all week!

Last year around the sametime I woke up on the bridge over the A1(M) in the pouring rain at about 5am.

Both rank as pretty stupid in my eyes.

Grecian2K

Allowed myself to be taken to SJP 45 years ago and the tender, innocent age of 5.
(Sadly, they didn't have the like of "Childline" back in those days ! :( )

All these years on, I'm still hopelessly addicted to my weekly "Grecian Fix"...that tw*t Doherty is a lightweight by comparson.

Red & White

Getting drunk at a works christmas party has to be the stupidest thing I have ever done, I still ask myself to this day 'where did that pink featherbowa and cowboy hat come from'?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't possibly choose one thing.......

denzel

Stayed sober at a party so I could give a girl a lift home.

She went off with someone else, predictably.

Red & White

Stayed sober at a party so I could give a girl a lift home.

She went off with someone else, predictably.

Its not just me that it happens to,thats so annoying when that happens!!

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

I can't possibly choose one thing.......
:D

Tell me more, tell me more....

Does it involve Credy?

jabba the gut

I once attempted some rewiring the morning after I got absolutely blasted on a night out. It was one of those where I was still drunk when I woke up.

After rigging up a new lighting circuit without too much incident, I found myself only having to connect it to a spare MCB slot in my Consumer Unit (the fusebox) before I could admire the results of my handiwork. I went to unscrew the bleddy thing then - KAPOW! - a huge bang, an accompanying flash and I found myself thrown in the air a couple of feet and fell backwards, banging my head on the floor with something of a thump. In my alcoholic stupor, I'd forgotten that I'd turned the stupid power back on and hadn't bothered to double-check everything.

I passed out for a short time - I don't know how long. When I came to I realised that my screwdriver had melted, welded itself onto the Consumer Unit and was sticking out horizontally. What's more I had blown the 100 Amp cut-out fuse, so I had to pay the fecking electricity board to come out and sort it.

Still, I guess I was lucky.