• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Grecian World / Match Live worth buying?

brizzle_exile

Cant get to many IF ANY games, and the text alerts always come 10 minutes late in my experience. Is it worth the 20 quid?

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
It gives you radio commentary - not just for ECFC but for a number of other clubs aswell (yesterday I listened to Sheff. Wed vs Leeds and Villa vs Newcastle afterwards). It's upto you if you think it's worth £20 or not.

LL

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think so, works out 50p a game, or you can pay £2.99 a month then cancell it when you don't want it.

I paid the £19.99 so I don't have to think about it.

brizzle_exile

Done and dusted, hopefully I wont forget that I bought it in a weeks time

Bittners a Legend

Is Grecian World access instant upon payment?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I frequently listen to other commentaries on Grecian World while pottering around on the internet. At the moment listening to Forest. I couldn't do without the City radio commentaries now, but the video highlights often don't load properly on my ADSL conection, although they do load at work.

Max Payne 2

Yes it is instant access upon Payment

Bittners a Legend

Yes it is instant access upon Payment
Cheers Max :)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Grecianworld is excellent value for money for me, even though I have to pay a whole year up front. I dont know what I'd do without it.

I'm not sure that upgrading from the basic was worth it, since the highlights you get to see are minimal. Still, its given me a better idea how Jonah's been this season!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still, its given me a better idea how Jonah's been this season!
Did you see the save last week Pete? The tip round the post? Top drawer don't you think?