• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle giving the westcountry a bad name

C

cookie

Good to see yet again our neighbours from cornwall giving the westcountry a bad name,

For those of you who don't have a clue what i am talking about, i am referring to Argyle being named in the top 10 worst football hooligans in the country, with the likes of West Ham visitors to the park next week. Trouble next week?

Another thing going in the right direction down south?!

cheers
COOKIE

C

City4ever

Exactly the Gargoyles once again cant keep under control unlike the Exeter

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Crowd control" at Exeter = "Oy, you three, pack it up"!!

:?

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hardly think we can talk about this - just because the police don`t arrest them doesn`t mean we don`t have a significant problem.

Good to see yet again our neighbours from cornwall giving the westcountry a bad name,

For those of you who don't have a clue what i am talking about, i am referring to Argyle being named in the top 10 worst football hooligans in the country, with the likes of West Ham visitors to the park next week. Trouble next week?

cheers
COOKIE
wouldnt suprise me.........their all thugs

argyle-ive

Hmmm...and you are an illiterate babboon!

argyletilidie

good to see yet again our neighbours from cornwall giving the westcountry a bad name,

for those of you who don't have a clue what i am talking about, i am referring to argyle being named in the top 10 worst football hooligans in the country, with the likes of west ham visitors to the park next week. Trouble next week?

Cheers
cookie
lol................

Last edited:

argyletilidie

Hmmm...and you are an illiterate babboon!
Bit like all these excretian pricks.............

On_The_Beach

For those of you who don't have a clue what i am talking about, i am referring to Argyle being named in the top 10 worst football hooligans in the country,
does "worst football hooligans" mean they're not very good at it? Over-swinging on punches and knocking themselves out? trousers falling down while attempting to throw missiles, that kind of thing?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
does "worst football hooligans" mean they're not very good at it? Over-swinging on punches and knocking themselves out? trousers falling down while attempting to throw missiles, that kind of thing?
I think you could be right.