• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shock manager news

Exerated

http://www.exeter.no/
[http://www.exeter.no/]Read all about it here[/url]

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
If this is true then I am very disappointed and reckon Tisdale has got it for all the wrong reasons. Will wait till tommorrow though before jumping to conclusions.

Oli

Phil Sayers said:
If this is true then I am very disappointed and reckon Tisdale has got it for all the wrong reasons. Will wait till tommorrow though before jumping to conclusions.
What are those wrong reasons?

Phil Sayers

Probably because as previously stated he has got the job for the work the board think he could do on the community front and the fact he would 'fit in' with our ethos. Results on the pitch are far more important and while he may be turn out to be very good in that respect it is a massive gamble compared to quinn who at worst would have been a fairly safe pair of hands.

Oli

Phil Sayers said:
Probably because as previously stated he has got the job for the work the board think he could do on the community front and the fact he would 'fit in' with our ethos. Results on the pitch are far more important and while he may be turn out to be very good in that respect it is a massive gamble compared to quinn who at worst would have been a fairly safe pair of hands.
Sorry I didn't realise you were in on the interviews.

Quinn hardly hangs arund in places.

D

dobleman

this is a joke isn't it?

T

Tizzy'sBarmyArmy

Jimmy Quinn is NOT our New Manager. This will be confirmed tomorrow morning. I dont know who but someone jumped the gun by changing there name. What an idiot eh! ;)

Exerated

dobleman said:
this is a joke isn't it?
Nope, straight from the horse's mouth.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
it IS Tisdale

dad told me that canham told him that moore told him that sheldon told him that jeannine told him that stansfield told him

seriously though it IS TISDALE!!

*walks into a cready!*

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Oh for Christ's sake....

If I had to choose between Taylor and Tisdale, I'd go for Taylor, but I have a horrible feeling Tisdale's got it......

We are a football club, not a bleddy community group....

Last edited: