• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Braintree Town...

KentGull

Well, those kind people at the FA certainly pulled a big one out of the bag for your 1st shot at FA Cup glory this season :? certainly won't be a full-house at SJPNLV for this encounter. The thing is Iron's fans don't travel too well, you'll be lucky if more than 100 make the trip down to the westcountry. They can't even be bothered to turn up at Cressing Road so the likelihood of you making a killing before exiting the cup before it starts properly are very slim.

The ironic thing about this draw is that if my local RP team had beaten Braintree and then Margate in previous rounds I'd be making the trip down to Devon for this fixture. Oh, well, s'pose I'll have to wait until you get relegated again :shock:

Impressive crowd you had on Saturday. I can't believe Aldershot bought down more than a thousand for that one. Surely not.

KG L1 and C'MON YOU IRONS 8)

K

Kevsy

To KentGull

YAWN :roll: as you are harpin on s*** about us losing to Braintree at SJP then! :lol:

I am sure that SJP would frighten their boots off, as they doesn't have a f***** clue where's SJP :p

Hoping the result come, on this sat would prove you wrong and u would be damned! :wink:

Kevsy (The Deaf ECFC Fan)

COME ON THE GRECIANS!!!!!

Gurkha Boy

To KG

The last home game for both of us has been against similar opponents in terms of league position and distance for the away fans to travel.

Would you like to enlighten us as to how many away fans, out of the 3055, attended your game v Bournemouth? Looking at the tv report I would guess at approx 800 leaving 2200 home fans.

For our game v Aldeshot approx 450 of the attendance were away supporters leaving the balance of 2800 as home supporters.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still rubbish in both cases though sadly.

jmgull

Gurkin

Just under 500 from B'mouth - which wasn't as many as i thought there would be, considering they're flying at the mo.

I heard that Aldershot brought down about 800, but hey whats a few hundred when your trying to score points (((yawn))) about attendance.

We both have about 2.5k loyal supporters

As Oli said - rubbish in both cases

jmgull

Kenty

nice one :lol: :lol:

Sums - haaaaave it

KentGull

plenty more to follow jm... very bored at work at the moment ((((waiting for a new broom))))

KG L1 and A FAT PIG 8)

KentGull

Kevsy... sorry didn't mean to bore you. Intrigued as to why you have added 'The Deaf ECFC Fan' to your sign-off. You don't get the others coming on here signing off 'The Stupid ECFC Fan' or 'The Ignorant ECFC Fan' or even 'The Very Young and Naïve ECFC Fan' do you?

Oh well, must go, more avatars to play with than I can shake a stick at!

KG L1 and STILL WAITING FO THAT FECKING BROOM!! 8)

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
But you sign off

"KG L1 and STILL WAITING FO THAT FECKING BROOM!! "

Much of a difference?

KentGull

...Elgin, can you explain to Oily why I need that fecking broom. :shock:

KG L1 and YOUNG 8)