• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Top rants on Exeweb!

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, there have been some top rants here over the season. Mostly connection with things Grecian, and football related.

This little beauty was posted by our very own, Antony Moxey, and is hidden
in the "things you don't see anymore" thread.

Robbo had typed "funny rear window stickers..." and said they wern't funny, and should be banned.

Ant's reply....

Baby on Board.

Aaarrrgh - WHY FFS????? Is it merely to say 'hey, mine works, does yours' as some sort of virility statement?

Or, sorry, I'm on one now, road signs that say 'please drive carefully through our village' as if to say 'OK, you've gone slow, now you can drive like a c*** now you're nowhere near us, we don't care'.

Back to car stickers:
'I slow down for horses' - who doesn't? I don't want the bloody thing diving on my bonnet

'Fight prejudice, fight the ban' - FFS live with it and get on with your life. As to prejudice, WTF?

ANY football team - please, like we care. It's either confirmation that you are indeed a tw*t on holiday doing nothing more than dawdling along clogging up the roads for those of us who live and work here, or your an armchair fan who hasn't been within a hundred miles of the ground yet religiously wear your shirt when watching Champions' League on ITV.

'My other car's a Porsche' or 'This is my other car' Hahaha - split my sides laughing. You have a Porsche, yet today you choose to drive a clapped out Metro with rust everywhere. Oh it is your other car? No sh*t Sherlock, as if a feral pikey such as yourself could ever afford a Porsche anyway.

'Show dogs in Transit' - And??? Makes you want to drive up beeping your horn or make the car swerve across the road just to sh*t the feckers up in the back. Show dogs my arse - they should be chasing cats and stuff, not poncing across a sawdust floor with an equally poncy owner flouncing along beside them.

Ends.

Totally "off on one of the day award" I think. Sorry to bring it back up for people to see, but thought it was worth a view on WoWs.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Moxers just cracks me up - i wish he would say what he thinks a little more though :)

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Credy's 'toys out the pram', 'that's the last time you ever see me on exeweb' rant (and subsequent short-lived exile) surely has to be up there? :p

Oldsmobile-88

Another top Moxers rant,was after the Halifax game at the Shay.Someone posted that they could just imagine AIs reaction after the game.His reply was if you wern't there dont comment,but put in the best Moxey stile.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
CREDYGRECIAN said:
Moxers just cracks me up - i wish he would say what he thinks a little more though :)
Try working for him Credy - he'll crack you up even more!!!!......

Antony Moxey

You think a no-neck limp d*ck like Credy could cut the mustard Sums?

Nah, me neither....

heathy1

What is it you do thats so hard then?

Antony Moxey

It's nothing to do with how difficult the job is, it's just knowing how to do it properly.

Chalk1e

Well-known Exeweb poster
heathy1 said:
What is it you do thats so hard then?
He cuts mustard with Sums???? :S

Is it Dijon?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Chalk1e said:
He cuts mustard with Sums???? :S

Is it Dijon?