• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sale of City goodies - this Saturday!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
SALE OF CITY GOODIES - THIS SATURDAY

This coming Saturday, 13th August, before the home tie with Hartlepool, the Supporters Club is holding a sale of non-current but new and unused City football kit and clothing and other items at knock down prices.

The sale will be held in the Grecian Centre adjacent to Red Square from 10.30am.

Come along early and pick up some bargains!! :)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Here is a link to some pictures of a random selection of the items available.

Number13

Bit of an odd request, but dont suppose there are any "Mini-Kits" for kids in the sale?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Bit of an odd request, but dont suppose there are any "Mini-Kits" for kids in the sale?
Not really I'm afraid.

"Only got red and white Long sleeve shirt size 6-8
Haven't got hardly any kids stock- might have some socks- can't remember what sizes we have."

iscalad

Here is a link to some pictures of a random selection of the items available.
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Pete Martin (CTID)

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Yeah. I don't know why it won't work. Others have had the same problem yet every time I click on it, it works. Not much I can do I'm afraid old chap.

Last edited: