• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aintree tomorrow.

oxford don

Straight from the horses Mouth..

Champagne at Tara EW 13:40 Aintree if the ground continues to dry will run well.

Gallery Exhibition EW 16:05... There's a big Handicap in this horse, and it could be today.... working well at home and in good order. Better ground is a bonus

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Straight from the horses Mouth..

Champagne at Tara EW 13:40 Aintree if the ground continues to dry will run well.

Gallery Exhibition EW 16:05... There's a big Handicap in this horse, and it could be today.... working well at home and in good order. Better ground is a bonus
Decent first tip don 2nd 14/1 (y)

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers Don, top work with those two. £80 richer here now [G]

oxford don

Decent first tip don 2nd 14/1 (y)

Your welcome.. My 10 ew double with Coral netted me £770. ( 16/1 2nd & 66-1 5th) Happy Days. ;)(rofl)

Silver fox

Your welcome.. My 10 ew double with Coral netted me £770. ( 16/1 2nd & 66-1 5th) Happy Days. ;)(rofl)
Beers on you, you going Yeovil?

oxford don

Beers on you, you going Yeovil?
No sadly not... Horse Racing is my first love I'm afraid..I was an apprentice at 15 to a NH Stable in Sussex but my love of cream cakes and the lure of the Army was too much..

I'm leaving home shortly with a couple of old friends and travelling up to Aintree for tomorrows spectacle.

Silver fox

No sadly not... Horse Racing is my first love I'm afraid..I was an apprentice at 15 to a NH Stable in Sussex but my love of cream cakes and the lure of the Army was too much..

I'm leaving home shortly with a couple of old friends and travelling up to Aintree for tomorrows spectacle.
Good luck and happy punting. UTC