• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham

oxford don

A Good Skin EW. This afternoon in the Amateurs race. ;)

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bagged a whopping £7 from a treble on Ruby Walsh's first three races today. Had the first two winners and then got an e/w place on the third race. Had he won it I would have gotten £114!

oxford don

Bagged a whopping £7 from a treble on Ruby Walsh's first three races today. Had the first two winners and then got an e/w place on the third race. Had he won it I would have gotten £114!
Had the useless Ruby managed to stay on Voix Du Reve at the last yesterday it would have won and been the last leg of our pub syndicates Lucky fifteen which included Blacklion, Sprinter Sacre and Any Currency.....useless Irish XXXX(rofl)

38 of us won 6,240.00 but it could have been over 70 K ....The landlord hasn't come back yet and we think he might have gone on a bender with the money...(y)(beer)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had the useless Ruby managed to stay on Voix Du Reve at the last yesterday it would have won and been the last leg of our pub syndicates Lucky fifteen which included Blacklion, Sprinter Sacre and Any Currency.....useless Irish XXXX(rofl)

38 of us won 6,240.00 but it could have been over 70 K ....The landlord hasn't come back yet and we think he might have gone on a bender with the money...(y)(beer)
Blimey, that Ruby's got a lot to answer for, still £6k isn't too shabby. Hope you track down the landlord!

oxford don

Blimey, that Ruby's got a lot to answer for, still £6k isn't too shabby. Hope you track down the landlord!
last seen in a wine bar in Montpellier at 2.45 AM

has rung from the course though earlier but was speaking what we believe to be Lithuanian

Todays syndicate Lucky fifteen are Clan Des Obeaux, Wait For Me, Unowhatimeanharry and Mendip Express.