• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The day we played brazil dvd of the play

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
THE DAY WE PLAYED BRAZIL DVD OF THE PLAY

Paul Farley, on behalf of the Trust, has a limited number of DVD’s of the “The Day We Played Brazil“ play for sale!

For those who might not remember, this was the play staged at the Northcott last summer and had Exeter Supporters performing alongside other actors in a magnificent interpretation of the story starting in 1914.

These are available at £10 each and to order one email Paul at:-

[email protected]

LOG

What happened to the DVD of the trip? I quite possibly missed it but did that ever go on general sale?

PeteUSA

What happened to the DVD of the trip? I quite possibly missed it but did that ever go on general sale?
I would hope it did. It was supposed to be covering the cost of the trip wasn't it? Anybody got one?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They came out ages ago. Did you not organise to buy one?

PeteUSA

They came out ages ago. Did you not organise to buy one?
"Organise to buy one"! I thought they were going to be issued all over the place, and that the market would be flooded with them. Why did getting one have to be organised?

ALOTBSOL

That's a good point actually- I totally forgot about the trip dvd, having not seen anything about being able to get hold of them after the initial fund raising bid... Would have liked a copy, but oh well. The show is well worth a watch though if you haven't already grabbed yourself a copy.

LOG

That's a good point actually- I totally forgot about the trip dvd, having not seen anything about being able to get hold of them after the initial fund raising bid... Would have liked a copy, but oh well. The show is well worth a watch though if you haven't already grabbed yourself a copy.
It seems that it is available but in the last place i thought it would be - the online shop :) : http://shop.exetercityfc.com/collections/special/products/ecfc-brazil-centenary-tour-dvd-1914-2014

Incidentally, the online shop seems to be much better now.

Pete Martin (CTID)

A message from Paul Farley.......

BRAZIL PLAY DVD

Dear All

I have sourced 40 more DVD’s they cost £10, these can either be posted to you (an extra £2 for p and p in the UK) or collected from reception

Please order via email at "[email protected]" and let me know how you wish to proceed.

You can either: leave the cash in an envelope (with your name on it) for me or a cheque made payable to: Paul Farley

If you wish to send it to me please send it to:-

Paul Farley
1 Butts Park
Christow
Devon
EX67NN

Best Wishes and enjoy!

Paul.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member