• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Visit to the East Devon Grecians by PAUL TISDALE

denzil

Next EDG Social Event is a Question and Answer Session with Exeter City Manager Paul Tisdale.

Monday October 13th at 7.30 p.m. prompt. Venue is as usual The War Memorial Club, Church Street, Sidmouth.

Open to EDG Members and Non Members. Admission is FREE but we encourage you to buy Raffle Tickets for the draw to be held on the Night.

Children welcome especially if wearing red and white. Photo opportunity too.

NB If necessary, with the demands of the Club and Matches it may, however unlikely, be essential to alter the date at short notice.

Further details if necessary please ring Sharon Parsons our Social Sec on 01392 434751 or look at our website www.eastdevongrecians.com

Subscriptions are now due please.

denzil

Don't forget - 6 days to go..............

denzil

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

On Monday October 13th Paul Tisdale has to be in Ireland so will be unable to visit the EDG’s.
He will instead come the following Monday October 20th at 7.30pm.

HOWEVER, this Monday instead.......

We will have the pleasure of meeting our two England U20 stars, Matt Grimes and Christy Pym.

They are going to bring their England shirts etc to show us and talk to us about their time in the England squad.

An evening not to miss. See you on Monday at 7.30pm at the WM Club, Sidmouth EX10 8LY

What a great coup to have two Mondays with such distinguished guests.

All welcome. Our usual raffle will be held. Prizes appreciated.

Contact Sharon and Andrew for more details. [email protected]

denzil

DON'T FORGET -

Sidmouth War Memorial Club Monday Oct. 20th prompt 7.30pm start

Much has happened since Tis last came to see us and I'm sure with our two international players, current form, Brazil and many more topics to choose from, there will be lots to talk about.

There will be a raffle, so as usual we'd be grateful for any donations for prizes.

All welcome!

Terryhall

Any chance of sharing any insights that came out of the visit Denzil?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any chance of sharing any insights that came out of the visit Denzil?
Yes please do Denzil coz I'm sure it will be full of insightful observations from Tisdale and no excuses about bugets, injuries etc.

rp42

Did he have his Cube with him?? and could anybody help him with it?

denzil

Have a look at the report on www.eastdevongrecians.com for a report on the evening.............

Terryhall

Cheers Denzil, will take a look (Sidmouth is a long old commute from Switzerland or I'd have come along myself) :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have a look at the report on www.eastdevongrecians.com for a report on the evening.............
Cheers. A few problems in getting something from the link. Had to use Internet Explorer (smoke).

Interesting comments about Harley, and also that if we can remain fairly injury free that we could be promotion challengers.