• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City and Leeds to go down.

Langer

Mate at work has put £20 on City and Leeds to go down return is £628 :)

Your mate is a fool then. Any ****** who bets on failure and tells you the return as if it is something even remotely interesting will always be a loser. The return is zero until it pays out. Would I be right in assuming your mate wears a vest on hot days, drinks in a local and thinks Sunday carvery is top grub?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think us, nor Leeds will be going down(worry)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have a "work" IPad which bans the use of betting websites, although it seems to let me onto the Skybet one. Skybet have odds of 40/1 for City to win league 2, is it possible somebody could tell me the longest odds out there please ? ( and before I get loads of "your a nutter" replies, I really am only curious !)

Silver fox

I have a "work" IPad which bans the use of betting websites, although it seems to let me onto the Skybet one. Skybet have odds of 40/1 for City to win league 2, is it possible somebody could tell me the longest odds out there please ? ( and before I get loads of "your a nutter" replies, I really am only curious !)
100/1 at bet 365 Pal (y)

Avening Posse

100/1 at bet 365 Pal (y)
Cheers Foxy, I do an accumulator each season for outright winners for the Prem, Championship, one and two, and unsurprisingly I have never won

Thinking about £20 accumulator on as follows

Chelsea
Derby
Sheffield United
Bury

If you are feeling really bored is it possible you can tell me the latest odds on the above 4 ?.......,thanks mate

Silver fox

Chelsea 15/8
Derby 8/1
Sheffield Utd 5/1
Bury 15/2

Here to help!

Avening Posse

Chelsea 15/8
Derby 8/1
Sheffield Utd 5/1
Bury 15/2

Here to help!
Cheers mate, unless I've had too much wine, I reckon that's about a £26,000 pay out for a £20 bet

Silver fox

Cheers mate, unless I've had too much wine, I reckon that's about a £26,000 pay out for a £20 bet
That's about right give or take a few quid, worth a score on that matey.

Avening Posse

That's about right give or take a few quid, worth a score on that matey.
Yep, I'm going to go for it, really want Arsenal to win the prem but they always let me down, quite surprised you can get 8/1 on Derby (sorry I know being a Leicester chap you probably don't like them much), but they were really good in the second half of last season