• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Costa Rica v England

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can we rescue something from this world cup?

9 changes from the Uruguay game, not sure why Lampard is playing, unless its for him to say cheerio? Hodgson is suggesting the team will be:-

Ben Foster
Phil Jones, Cahill, Chris Smalling, and Luke Shaw.
James Milner, Frank Lampard, Jack Wilshere, Ross Barkley and Adam Lallana.
Sturridge

Day 13 review - http://www.exeweb.com/2014/06/24/brazil-2014-day-13/

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think I will give this one a miss. I hate dead matches.

Grecian_Jay

Wrong team too late. We missed a great opportunity to blood the youngsters in this tournament. Barkley, Lallana, Shaw, Stones should have all been with Sterling playing from the first minute.

As I said pre-tournament, the kids wouldn't do any worse.

tavyred

I hope we get tonked big time, only if we come back pointless and a complete rabble will the long journey toward a decent England team backed up by a supportive league structure truly begin.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
the result today will make no difference one way or another imo. The B idea was a bad one and rightly binned, now if someone can pass something to get our best players regularly starting in the premier league then that will help, as would some of our best players getting moves and regular starts in other top foreign leagues.

richard_portland

got one eye on Uruguay v Italy on laptap while watching England. did I just see another suarez bite?

motorservices

got one eye on Uruguay v Italy on laptap while watching England. did I just see another suarez bite?

Just seen that, what a **** that bloke is

angelic upstart

I hope we get tonked big time, only if we come back pointless and a complete rabble will the long journey toward a decent England team backed up by a supportive league structure truly begin.
Do you think that's what the people want though?

Club vs country etc.

rp42

So that's the England future then we are fooked,never gonna see England win the World cup in my lifetime then,and as for the Biter well what a prat,and holding his teeth afterwards(rofl)

richard_portland

Just hope that FIFA ban Suarez but wont hold my breath. That'll serve the cheating **** right!