• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shirt for sale,proceeds to charity question.

MikeGrecian

Hi.I've not been on here for a while due to caring for my terminally ill Mum who sadly passed away on Monday,throughout her illness our entire family were and indeed still are being given the most amazing support from the North Devon Hospice team.I have a Exeter City away shirt (the white one with the Black and Red band down the side) from the 11-12 season(?) in XL that is signed by the squad from the 12-13 season that i would like to sell and to give 100% of the proceeds back to the Hospice.Does anyone know the best way to go about doing this? I would use Ebay but to be honest i can't get my head around how to activate the charity donation bit.Does anyone know how much such a shirt is worth and is there a way that perhaps the club could help?

Mods,please feel free to move to the appropriate thread if i've put this in the wrong one.

Thanks all.Mike.

Bittners a Legend

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Mike.

If you don't want to use eBay perhaps you could hold a silent auction yourself by providing your email address and a date you want to end the auction? You could email somebody at the club (the media team or Andy Gillard?) and ask if they would be willing to advertise this on the website, Facebook and Twitter? Given how little there is to report in terms of news at the moment you would have thought they would be happy to be associated with something like this.

Here is the list of Club Contacts: http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/club/contact/