• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter city fundraiser Saturday 14th june 2014

grecian till i die

hi guys.

on Saturday 14th June the glam rock band Diamonddogz will be playing at the centre spot fundraising for the red army and for the floodlights at st James park.
the band will be on from 8pm till 10.30pm where the first world cup England game v Italy will be shown on the big screen after the band so why not make a night of it with a great band great music and a great cause.
tickets will be on sale soon.
just looking to see what interest there is.
tickets will probably be around £5 for the night.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
good idea, the world cup is a great opportunity to get people to use the centre spot and make some money. especially for England games, as it provides a similar atmosphere to watching a game live, only with (beer) as well.

Silver fox

yes,count me in sounds good value at £5.

grecian till i die

Already have tickets being reserved so if you want a ticket reserved before tickets go on sale pm me your name contact and how many tickets

Not worn fryer tuck costume for a while as it does
Does it matter which priority group you are in for the tickets?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Does it matter which priority group you are in for the tickets?
don't think so, but understand its £5 in advance and a tenner on the door;)

grecian till i die

The event is first come first serve tickets being reserved so if you want some pm me

grecian till i die

Exeter city fundraiser 14th june live music + england v italy

Hi guys I did do a thread yesterday but needed to put fresh stuff on it.

On Saturday 14th June in the centre spot 8pm till 10.30 pm we will have the well known and liked glam rock band diamondogz raising money for the red army and light up the park for floodlights this will then be followed by the first England world cup game v Italy from 11pm.
tickets are going to be around £5 in advance and £3 for kids.
tickets will go on sale next week however there is a reserve list which is quickly growing so if interested pm me your details and how many tickets and I will contact you.
please spread the word and we hope this can be a great night with music,football and a few bevvys.
cheers
UTC

Diamondogz - The 70's Glam Rock Experience.

We are a sensational, sparkly, colourful 70's Glam Rock tribute featuring three boys and one girl. We are based in Devon and play anywhere and everywhere - we have been as far as Germany, Guernsey and Great Yarmouth (a long way from Devon!).

People often say to us 'where do you get so much energy?' and 'you look like you are having so much fun on stage' and 'are you a man or a woman?'.

We wear the full glam outfits and make up and perform totally live well-known party hits from David Bowie, Slade, Sweet, T-Rex, Bay City Rollers, Mud, Gary Glitter, Alvin Stardust, Alice Cooper, Billy Idol, Mott The Hoople, Abba and more!

We regularly perform in pubs, clubs, fetes, festivals, and also at weddings, birthdays, prize givings, holiday parks - including the Butlins Big 70s weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:

Angus

So, Is it not pay on gate? Also do I need to be known by the club?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member