• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Help - Salisbury v City pre season prgramme

ianaplincorners

Anyone out there got a spare copy please?

All costs etc obviously covered, please PM me or email me [email protected].

thanks Ian

A Slacker

Was there definitely a programme produced?

ianaplincorners

there was apparently a 'handwritten' team sheet but I'm not 100% sure if this was for general sale so to speak.

A Slacker

My source tells me that there was no programme issued as the secretary was unwell on the night!

ianaplincorners

there was definitely a handwritten team sheet as I have been in contact with a lady called Karen at Salisbury who is their Business CoOrdinator. Whether this was an official item available to the general public I don't know at this stage.

A Slacker

there was definitely a handwritten team sheet as I have been in contact with a lady called Karen at Salisbury who is their Business CoOrdinator. Whether this was an official item available to the general public I don't know at this stage.
If you do find out any more please can you let me know. Cheers.

ianaplincorners

the handwritten team sheet was available to the public although I am told in reality it was only given to directors and press, whether that makes it an official 'team sheet' or not I don't really know!