• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

One league between Argyle and City

P

plymouthex

When I came on here earlier in the season; I was reliably informed by many of you that at then end of this season there would only be one league between us cos u were going up and we were going down.

as I see it the gap between us at the end of this season is likely to larger than it has ever been (us about 10th in CCC you about 8th in Conference).

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be honest i couldnt give a shit m8. Fair play youve started playing well. P.S We still are gona get promoted. Promotion and Trophy double actually

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
'about tenth'

pathetic mate!! your obviously gutted your 'other team' chelski lost last night so you have to look for some kind of refuge

at least Knowall has been supporting plymouth for more than two years...

S

Super_lee_Phillips

At least this is proper banta, unlike in HIS reign of terror...

C

Chuck

plymouthex said:
When I came on here earlier in the season; I was reliably informed by many of you that at then end of this season there would only be one league between us cos u were going up and we were going down.

as I see it the gap between us at the end of this season is likely to larger than it has ever been (us about 10th in CCC you about 8th in Conference).
A great point well raised there!!!!

Just imagine, with us buying our ground and expanding it, the club moving forward, we could be in the Premiership miuch sooner than you think!!!

And as Exeter fans how would it feel to have your "Cornish" friends playing with the countries elite footballers, whilst your playing with the countries plumbers and milkmen???

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Chuck said:
A great point well raised there!!!!

Just imagine, with us buying our ground and expanding it, the club moving forward, we could be in the Premiership miuch sooner than you think!!!

And as Exeter fans how would it feel to have your "Cornish" friends playing with the countries elite footballers, whilst your playing with the countries plumbers and milkmen???

there's a real shortage of plumbers these days so im happy.

C

Chuck

Well your in the right league to meet one then aren't you

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Chuck said:
Well your in the right league to meet one then aren't you

Thats what ive just said you Plymouth Inbred.

S

Super_lee_Phillips

Dear me Chuck no brains, it seems your first few posts have really labeld you a retard. Coming from Swilly I am surprised you even know how to use the internet.

W

whitleighgreen

Super_lee_Phillips said:
your first few posts have really labeld you a retard.
Oh the irony.