• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joma Kit

Grecian68

Isn't it about time the Joma gear was put on the club shop website? The loss of revenue must be hurting the club!

ecfc70

i think i saw that the club shop isnt actually run by the club, the people who run it dont do interweb sales by all accounts as it runs off of the elektrickery stuff

this subject had been discussed at depth earlier this season but the thread probably disappeared when the site crashed
maybe you should email the club shop or pop in there to ask why they are still selling the carbrini stuff

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
The lack of a decent online presence is definitely an own goal. But, then again, so is a club that doesn't actually own it's own shop.

MikeGrecian

Awful site and a massive potential loss of revenue imo.To still sell the old stuff when the new Joma clobber is so obviously lacking certainly brings to mind the phrase tinpot.

Last edited: