• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brazil 2014 World Cup Qualifiers

ecfc70

Thought would restart this one though if you are of a Scottish persuasion you may want to wait until the next Euros

Tuesday 26 March 2013
Group A 1930 Serbia v Scotland
Group A 1945 Wales v Croatia
Group C 1945 Rep Ireland v Austria
Group F 1945 N. Ireland v Israel
Group H 2000 Montenegro v England

Would be nice to England continue with the goals but they may not be as free flowing for this one

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Decent first half for England. A second one before half time would have been nice. Get one early in the second half we could well see a comfortable 3-0 win.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I know all about the intimidating atmosphere but if we are going to do well we have to be able to win these sort of games. Still in our hands if we can beat them at home and hope if they have Ukraine and Poland to play they may drop a couple of points.

grecIAN Harris

Talk about a tale of two halves.

Grecian_Jay

Wow that was as close to watching City as you will get. Clueless tactics, awful performances and a manager who can't read a game. That goalbfor them was coming for 30 mins!

Luckily I'm 60quid richer, but that was poor.

STURTZ

Was that Brian Blessed leading the Montenegro singing.

Agree with Jay about the tactics, the way England struggled and sank back second half and yet the manager did little to change things around, did indeed remind me of some City matches I have seen.

ecfc70

3 words

Danny Wellbeck why?

grecIAN Harris

3 words

Danny Wellbeck why?
For the same reason as Jamie Mackie, work rate and running but he should have been played up top to do that and not wherever it was he did actually play. Shrek should have dropped into the top of the midfield in the second half as he was starting to drift about to get himself into the game leaving nobody up top to get the ball to.

jabba the gut

Wow that was as close to watching City as you will get. Clueless tactics, awful performances and a manager who can't read a game..
Tis must be the luckiest manager in history then.

ecfc70

For the same reason as Jamie Mackie, work rate and running but he should have been played up top to do that and not wherever it was he did actually play. Shrek should have dropped into the top of the midfield in the second half as he was starting to drift about to get himself into the game leaving nobody up top to get the ball to.
yes yes i see him running and running and running but as a striker he should be putting it in the onion bag a little more often for both club and country, the other night i couldnt help think that Young would have done a better job in the position he was playing or even defoe