• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ayup ...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... it's like being transported back in time ... :-O

lmartin

Administrator
Yep. Watch this space for the announcement.

orangeshark

Now just what the devil is going on?

Jason

Sort it out Exewebthorpe!

It's like that shower scene in Dallas. The last season and a half were all but a dream...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm trying to work out what season we've ended up in. Are we still in League One?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Like Liam says Rae, he'll post shortly. We're going all out to get you a site back up and working. Sorry about the time warp, but needs must. Hopefully it'll be available in this old format later tonight for everyone, and we can also have the front page back sometime tonight/tomorrow.

Paul says he has some new articles to post up, so when that's done we can up load all the past entries you all worked so hard to do. From then on it's slowly slowly catchy monkey, but we'll get back to how we were sooner or later. A lot of the more mundane posts may be lost for eternity though.

Good to have you back, though. :)

lmartin

Administrator
I'm trying to work out what season we've ended up in. Are we still in League One?
We are... and the best news is that relegation isn't an issue!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hellooooo? Is there anybody there....????

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's very slow.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Cheers, Spanky. I know from FB that there's been a timewarp hiccup. But the good news, thanks Liam, is that we can now at least advise Tis on how best to stay in L1 ... :D