• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Removal of Banter Base

Red the Paper

Banned
I would like to propose closing down Banter Base.

Any seconders?

Maybe we could have a poll open to all City posters.

ECFC traveller

I would like to propose closing down Banter Base.

Any seconders?

Maybe we could have a poll open to all City posters.
Why delete it? If you don't like it can't you simple not read it?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, and have said so often in the past. Very little point to it these days with only maybe one or two regulars capable of holding their own as opposed to how it used to be.

Red the Paper

Banned
Why delete it? If you don't like it can't you simple not read it?
I don't think banter base does us any favours and IMO is moderated too lightly. I don't see any problem having specific threads relating to other teams(ie as and when we ever play other teams). Furthermore any comment made by other Lower League clubs can be made on a separate forum.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keep it. If only so the gulls have somewhere to come and give it the billy big Bullocks like the lads they are. Gives me a cheap laugh anyway.

ecfc70

i don't mind it, can be funny at times but there's always the usual trolls....i would keep it but regulate it a bit more, if it was binned altogether you would end up with banging one out being an arse in threads where his opinion is cared for even less...plus the accusation of being killjoys would soon make an appearance

Red the Paper

Banned
Keep it. If only so the gulls have somewhere to come and give it the billy big Bullocks like the lads they are. Gives me a cheap laugh anyway.
They can use the Top to Bottom Forum, Argyle fans could use the Conference Thread next season.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I too think it should be scrapped.

MikeGrecian

If it aint broke,it don't need fixing,keep it i say.:)