• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TUTORIAL: How to Report Another User.

HarryECFC

Hello,

This is a tutorial on how to report users.

Firstly You DON'T report a user if they have not done anything wrong. They must have broken one of the Rules.

So Here is how to do it.

Below is an example of a post which shows the report button:

When you click on that report button it then takes you through to this form.
When a Forum Leader looks at the report they will read this to see what you are reporting the user of. Try and be detailed.

Here is the form:

Before you have a rant at me for trying to help. Someone asked me how to report so to save others from having to explain I put up this thread. With Images!

Many Thanks
Harry

downthetrack

People need to grow a pair if they need to report a post.

HarryECFC

People need to grow a pair if they need to report a post.
Personally I think Exeweb has been ruined by all the abuse that goes on around here.

downthetrack

Personally I think Exeweb has been ruined by all the abuse that goes on around here.
Why ? I go on both Argyle sites and take the ****.I get loads of abuse,but that's up to me i suppose.Its not like we know each other is it.We're all getting a bet soft.

HarryECFC

It's fine if its abuse between Argyle and City in the Banter Section but there comes a point where everything just becomes too much. I don't think I have seen a thread in the past 2 weeks where there hasn't been one person abusing another.

downthetrack

It's fine if its abuse between Argyle and City in the Banter Section but there comes a point where everything just becomes too much. I don't think I have seen a thread in the past 2 weeks where there hasn't been one person abusing another.
Its only cos City aren't playing to well a the moment,people pay their hard earned cash.Come on here a get frustrated,with other peoples opinion.

HarryECFC

It gets worse when we are losing but it still happens. I can remember Last Year. When we were doing well. People were still giving abuse on here.

Shabba's Back

People have always given others abuse on here for as long as I can remember. I've taken a fair bit and dished out a fair bit. Sh*t happens.

Mackster

Stick to the drum practice Harry and just out the snidey fecker who is trying to report another user

HarryECFC

Yeh I know... But I think its starting to go over the top a bit...