• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians Mugs

CITY CASUAL

Have a look at these mugs www.MatchdayMugs.co.uk. Got one for xmas well nice!

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd rather buy an official one from the club shop tbh. At least then the club would get the money for it and not some other money grabbing person...

lmartin

Administrator
Actually really don't like those mugs. I bought one from the Club Shop and it's much nicer :). Only £4.00 too.

Red the Paper

Banned
Well I like the mugs. Problem is I only drink out of bone china cups, it tastes better

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My daughter bought me an AS9 mug from the Adam Stansfield Foundation. Its sooper dooper.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Actually really don't like those mugs. I bought one from the Club Shop and it's much nicer :). Only £4.00 too.
£6 on there now plus £2.95 delivery so basically a tenner for a mug, no thanks

CITY CASUAL

£6 on there now plus £2.95 delivery so basically a tenner for a mug, no thanks
Yes.They are a bit expensive.But i was lucky enough that a work colleague got me one for xmas presant :)

They have taken the design from the Ogden's football cigarette cards! ..........Plus they put a free tea bag in the mug! [y]

lmartin

Administrator
Are you on commission :p?

CITY CASUAL

I'd rather buy an official one from the club shop tbh. At least then the club would get the money for it and not some other money grabbing person...
I hear what you are saying Gail.But i have got every mug the club shop has done.So this was a nice edition to my collection.Yeahhhhhhh properrrrrrr

CITY CASUAL

Are you on commission :p?
No.Just want to rise City profile. [ecfc]