• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adult season tickets for Big Bank

rayster

Hi - I have 2 season tickets for the Big Bank which are looking for new homes. They are both Adult tickets and I am looking to sell the remainder of the books as my partner and I can no longer attend Saturdays due to work commitments.

I'm looking for about £120 for each book (ono) which works out £10 per game for the rest of the season.

Get in touch if you, or anyone you know, might be interested.

Rip off in my opinion.

rayster

Obviously, as more games pass the price goes down. Please get in touch if you are interested. Happy to negotiate on price.

lmartin

Administrator
Sent you a PM.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shall i be the killjoy and point out that season tickets are non-transferable without the permission of the club so, unless that's been granted, which i doubt, this breaks ground regulation number 21?

heathy1

Shall i be the killjoy and point out that season tickets are non-transferable without the permission of the club so, unless that's been granted, which i doubt, this breaks ground regulation number 21?
You sound a bit like Rimmer off Red Dwarf

Ummm ground regulation 21 'you shall not bugger a dead animal in section L of the Doble stand' an important rule but not really relevant at this time

LOG

Perhaps, and i don't have a problem with someone selling their ST, but then it's only fair that the person buying it knows what they're getting.

rayster

Sent you a PM.

I sent you one back - did you get it?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I pm'd him the day he first posted but heard nothing back

Tada

rayster

All sold now - thanks for your comments.