• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Betting on City

JRFowler

City are just over 3/1 to win at Orient tomorrow, anyone think I should have a flutter?

I can get 6/1 if I bet on them winning both halves!

HarryECFC

Who you betting with?

HarryECFC

Odds:

City 1 - 0 Win 9/1
City 2 -0 Win 18/1
City 2 - 1 Win 10/1

Source: Coral Betting Link = http://sports.coral.co.uk/sport/en#/drilldown/event/361428/Leyton-Orient-v-Exeter

HarryECFC

Jake Taylor looks like a good bet to score at 10/1 First Half | 10/1 Second Half | 10/3 Anytime

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jake Taylor looks like a good bet to score at 10/1 First Half | 10/1 Second Half | 10/3 Anytime
Think the odds compiler has been at the sherry. Why would you back someone at 100-30 to score at anytime when you can back them at 10-1 to score in either half?!

£1 on Jake to score at any time nets you £3.33 if successful.

Fifty pence on Jake to score in the first half and 50p on him to score in the second half sees you make £4.50 if he scores in either half [and £10 should he happen to score in both].

HarryECFC

Im under 18 and have never betted in my life! Except when dad tells me to pick a horse for the grand national!

Im under 18 and have never betted in my life! Except when dad tells me to pick a horse for the grand national!
Get gambling then boy - it's all part of a standard Saturday.

Sprocket

Get gambling then boy - it's all part of a standard Saturday.
Or you could save yourself time by just giving 10% of whatever you would have bet to the bookie. The net effect is the same.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Or you could save yourself time by just giving 10% of whatever you would have bet to the bookie. The net effect is the same.
Actually, bookies quite regularly get lines completely wrong on lower league games. They can kinda afford to given that most people just plump their money on the Premiersh*t.