• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Totally free cash

Poulticedale

Guys

I've just relaunched www.freebiebets.com.

As well as having an enviable selection of free bets, Skybet and Youwin have offered me an additional £5 per sign up which I'll happily pass on to you.

SO - sign up to Skybet or Youwin via www.freebiebets.com, deposit ANY amount and then PM me your username. I'll then transfer you £5 (either by bank transfer or Paypal, as you prefer). You can of course do it for both for a free tenner, and note this payment is IN ADDITION to the free bets they are offering you.

What's the catch? There is none really - but please do have a look at the site, and if you do want to sign up to any of the other bookies for their freebies, feel free to.

Please gamble responsibly.

Cheers

Rog H K

[y] I'll do this over the weekend. Put my £5 on something and donate all the prize money to The RNLI. My charity for December.

Last edited:

Poulticedale

Rog - just let me know what your username is and I'll send the fiver(s) through to you by bank transfer or Paypal.

Cheers

Last edited: