• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Prediction League

GrecianWonder

could there be a prediction league section. i feel it takes up alot of WOWS and isnt directly to do with ECFC.

newburygrecian

It's one thread and, while it could possibly be moved to the Social Club, it does at least rely on our results. It's fine where it is and certainly doesn't need its own section.

ECFC traveller

Agree with Newbury

JamieEcfc

could there be a prediction league section. i feel it takes up alot of WOWS and isnt directly to do with ECFC.
it's not a big deal, theres one thread a week..

ForeverECFC

How does it take up WOWS?

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
FFS Boy Wonder ! Get a grip lad !

Dear oh dear :cool: :D

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
FFS Boy Wonder ! Get a grip lad !

Dear oh dear :cool: :D
That's the problem, he spends too much time getting to grips with it if you get my drift!

GrecianWonder

Just thought all those on prediction league would want their own section. Many people slate new threads because they arent related to city and this is as related to city as much as it is related to the other 23 clubs in this league or FA cup or whatever ones they are on. just a thought you know!