• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Current Away Shirt

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I am told the club do not sell the white away shirt any more. Is there anywhere else I could get hold of one in XL?

Seems silly that one of the main products is out of stock and not due tyo be replaced until next season.

ECFC traveller

I am told the club do not sell the white away shirt any more. Is there anywhere else I could get hold of one in XL?

Seems silly that one of the main products is out of stock and not due tyo be replaced until next season.
I wouldn't advised getting it - Carbrini messed up hugely and after a few washes, it's just a plain white shirt with all the lettering falling off!

berniesworld

I lost 2 of my letters, Y & B :-(

I blame the wife for using vanish on it!

MikeGrecian

I think there was one on Ebay the other day,dunno if it still is though.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
So we can't buy the current away shirt?

UNBELIEVABLE... oh wait, this is Carbrini we're talking about.

Bondy

I think there was one on Ebay the other day,dunno if it still is though.
Cheers for the heads up. It's still on there and is very cheap but sadly it is too small for my robust frame

CITY CASUAL

JD Sports had 3 XL shirts left a few weeks ago.A snip at £15 each!

Red the Paper

Banned
Lose some weight. We really shouldn't be encouraging fatties. XL should be banned

Bondy

JD Sports had 3 XL shirts left a few weeks ago.A snip at £15 each!
Whereabouts are these in the shop? I went to the one in Princesshay a couple of weeks ago and no ECFC items in there at all

CITY CASUAL

Whereabouts are these in the shop? I went to the one in Princesshay a couple of weeks ago and no ECFC items in there at all
Just ask one of the sale assistant.They might have them in the back if you are lucky.But they only had 3 left when i saw them a few weeks ago mate!