• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rosser red

I'm new to this site, I'm having trouble with putting an avatar under my user. how do I do it?

All help appreciated.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go into USER CP (after Home and Forums), under settings and options go to EDIT AVATAR. You can then either choose an image from the web or your computer. It has to be a small image as stated otherwise it won't work. When it has worked you will see it showing under current avatar.

Also make sure you have not ticked the Do not use an avatar bit

Last edited:

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go into USER CP (after Home and Forums), under settings and options go to EDIT AVATAR. You can then either choose an image from the web or your computer. It has to be a small image as stated otherwise it won't work. When it has worked you will see it showing under current avatar.

Also make sure you have not ticked the Do not use an avatar bit
You've been here before, haven't you, Fever? ;)

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moi? ;) Helped some idiot called Gozzer once :)

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Moi? ;) Helped some idiot called Gozzer once :)
Please don't speak ill of the dead.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm a great believer in reincarnation.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
You've been here before, haven't you, Fever? ;)
Shes a very pretty young lady, who I had the pleasure to meet back in November 2006 at the SJC. Next thing I know, she goes and marries an eggchaser, and shes been gone til now! I take it you've left him Fever? Not up to it an all that.