• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thread Closed

ForeverECFC

Why not just delete threads instead of closing them? maybe then Exeweb wouldn't be so slow.

Jibba Jabba

It's a good point. Too many jibbers and no jabbers. Fools

Roy Hodgson

Helps in explaining what happened today. Though having read thru most of it, I''m not sure whether I've missed something? Huge fuss over very little?

exeweb

Administrator
Closing threads allows the reasonable content to remain visible to those who are interested. Threads should be closed when they have run their course.

ForeverECFC

It's a good point. Too many jibbers and no jabbers. Fools
my thoughts exactly.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Helps in explaining what happened today. Though having read thru most of it, I''m not sure whether I've missed something? Huge fuss over very little?
In summary;

The 'Tisdale Out' thread was deleted because a mod said it had descended into bitching.

Malcolms kept Jason H busy (Jason had work to do, you know) starting threads, which Jason subsequently locked, with the exception of one, asking why the 'Tisdale Out' thread had been deleted.

Wemisscuro got banned then set up a multi.

It's been all go.

Jibba Jabba

The tisdale out was far from general jibber and was city talk.

Also I'm no multi and even if I was to belong with wemisscuro that account is no longer active so therefore I can not be a multi as I only have account active!

Ps I'm not curo. I'm glad he is gone!

Back to the topic.. Tisdale out should of stayed it was good discussion about people's views of tisdale, if there was harsh words stated then deleted the posts not the threads.

Last edited:

Roy Hodgson

In summary;

The 'Tisdale Out' thread was deleted because a mod said it had descended into bitching.

Malcolms kept Jason H busy (Jason had work to do, you know) starting threads, which Jason subsequently locked, with the exception of one, asking why the 'Tisdale Out' thread had been deleted.

Wemisscuro got banned then set up a multi.

It's been all go.
Okayyyy. What's it like on here when we have a bad run of results? I've not been around long enough to know.

DJH2005

Okayyyy. What's it like on here when we have a bad run of results? I've not been around long enough to know.
You need a length of rope, a few razor blades and possibly a cat/dog/wife to kick. This assumes you can get Exeweb to load, if not, you'll be just fine. :)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
^^^^ <imitation like button> ...