• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It may please many

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
As Exeweb seems to have become the home of the prejudiced arbitor/moderator, I'm not sure that continued participation is either helpful or desirable...I have no doubt that this thread will be locked like the others, which will be sad and reflect a worrying trend of interference in what is after all is a supporters forum..

LOG

Is this a mini-flounce, malcs? :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
In what way are the moderators "prejudiced"?

What justification do you have for insinuating this?

Why are you pursuing this when the reason for the thread in question being "binned" was given quite succinctly already by a fellow moderator?

When should / shouldn't the moderators of a forum "interfere"?

I will leave this thread open while you provide me with answers to these questions.

malcolms

Is this a mini-flounce, malcs? :)
Not really mate but I see they have moved it to the forum equivalent of the Leeds and Bradford canal

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Aka "the correct forum". After all, I'm not sure what this has to do with Exeter City FC.

malcolms

In what way are the moderators "prejudiced"?

What justification do you have for insinuating this?

Why are you pursuing this when the reason for the thread in question being "binned" was given quite succinctly already by a fellow moderator?

When should / shouldn't the moderators of a forum "interfere"?

I will leave this thread open while you provide me with answers to these questions.
Tell you what...move it back to WOWS and I'll answer you.........

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Tell you what, try answering the questions.

malcolms

Aka "the correct forum". After all, I'm not sure what this has to do with Exeter City FC.
It started off with everything to do with ECFC...in fact the title was Tisdale out. I don't subscribe to this proposal but I defend posters rights to debate the matter...

malcolms

Tell you what, try answering the questions.
Why should I when you've relegated the open discussion to a part of the site that nobody reads.........

Bittners a Legend

A comparison between Exeweb mods and the "Stasi" is not only cheap but historically ignorant too.

I do enjoy these tantrums though, better get the popcorn.