• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Stasi

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has decided a perfectly legitimate thread should be binned...you keep binning it and i'll keep bringing it up...

Cravat 2

Re: The Stasi in the form of ECFC girl

Indeed. Not the first thread she has unnecessarily binned, either.

Poultice

Yeah WTF ?

Who the hell ever put a woman in a position of power ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

The title of the thread is well over the top!

Do we really have to resort to misogynistic comments?

exeweb

Administrator

Has decided a perfectly legitimate thread should be binned...you keep binning it and i'll keep bringing it up...
ecfc girl has explained why the thread was removed.

If I'm honest, Malcolm, I find your reaction to this "issue" surprising and disappointing.

malcolms

ecfc girl has explained why the thread was removed.

If I'm honest, Malcolm, I find your reaction to this "issue" surprising and disappointing.
If i'm honest Steve, I'm somewhat surprised and disappointed with your response. As the administrator and ultimate owner of the site I would have thought that maintaining
free and open debate was vital. To bin the whole thread was unnecessary and an overreaction. If anything is on there that you need to remove then remove it. The process of getting rid of the whole thread left a nasty taste and could lead to an impression of capitulating to outside or possibly internal pressure.

I have a huge amount of respect for what you have achieved with Exeweb and ultimately you are the arbiter.

Jibba Jabba

Malcs I did comment on this but I decided not to hit the post button, however I completely agree, Steve I appreciate how much time and dedication you have put into exeweb, I hope we don't get punished for a friendly debate but the tisdale out was a sensible topic so is it to hards for the mods just to remove the silly posters rather then the whole thread. If people think tisdale should go then that's sensible city topic regardless if you agree or not.

Jibba Jabba

I see the tisdale out thread us open ??????

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Honestly! You lot are like a bunch of school children at times! I think our excellent Mods should consider handing out lines and detention ... :)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I see the tisdale out thread us open ??????
Indeed it is JJ. All has been adequately explained elsewhere and normal procedures were followed ... [y]