• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Monday Night Football...

DevonDiamond

http://thetippingpoint-rufus.blogspot.com/2011/09/monday-night-goals.html

Any views on tonight? Ipswich have plenty of class but they can't seem to put it together convincingly yet, I'm still confident they will however.

Not sure tonight is the night though, nervy 1-1 draw? Not much stands out...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't give a sh*t. Wrong league.

DevonDiamond

Not interested in a bet tonight either then I take it?!?

http://thetippingpoint-rufus.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-selections.html

If anyone else is, I really fancy Tamworth to beat Forest Green despite the fact that veggies have yet to lose on their travels. Goals in the Leeds game on tv, not a lot of goals in Aldershot v Rochdale and Burnley to beat Franchise FC who are without plenty of their regular starters.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I reckon there could be a big cup upset tonight.

Yep. Arsenal to beat Shrewsbury.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
If that's your site you're a pretty sh*t tipster :p

DevonDiamond

If that's your site you're a pretty sh*t tipster :p
Nice to see constructive criticism :)

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Nice to see constructive criticism :)
No problem ;) also you're trying far too hard to monetize your blog leading to adverts being placed haphazardly all over the bloody place. I highly suggest having only one or two image-based adverts (you could always script it to show a random one from a selection) and then whenever you mention where the bet is laid changing that to an affiliate link, something like

Exeter vs Brazil (100pt NAP Exeter, Will Hill)

There, some proper constructive criticism :p

DevonDiamond

No problem ;) also you're trying far too hard to monetize your blog leading to adverts being placed haphazardly all over the bloody place. I highly suggest having only one or two image-based adverts (you could always script it to show a random one from a selection) and then whenever you mention where the bet is laid changing that to an affiliate link, something like

Exeter vs Brazil (100pt NAP Exeter, Will Hill)

There, some proper constructive criticism :p
It was a miracle I ever figured out how to put adverts on their in the first place - thanks for the advice, but I'd have no idea how to implement (if you think my tips are bad, my computer skills are worse :D )