• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

trust discussions

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Fair enough the vote x threads got moved. Not too much problem with that but can we keep the bos shakeup thread on wows please. Clearly nobody goes on the trust forum as is evident by the fact the trust elections were discussed on the days before they made the thread.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
The BOS shake up is a Trust matter, so should be in the Trust forum.

If it was in WOWs it would soon disappear off the bottom of the page as new threads are started.

Anyway, I've moved it but the redirect will be there for a month, so people can find it.

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Far be it from me to be contentious, but is it Exeweb's official view that the issue of the development of the Trust has no relevance to the future of the Club ?

Wows is about ECFC, the Trust site is about torpor.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Far be it from me to be contentious, but is it Exeweb's official view that the issue of the development of the Trust has no relevance to the future of the Club ?

Wows is about ECFC, the Trust site is about torpor.
"About" is far too active a word to be associated with torpor and the barren wastes of the Trust site Poults.

Bondy

The BOS shake up is a Trust matter, so should be in the Trust forum.

If it was in WOWs it would soon disappear off the bottom of the page as new threads are started.

Anyway, I've moved it but the redirect will be there for a month, so people can find it.
What a poor way of treating the organisation that saved and owns and helps run the club. I think trust issues such as the bos shakeup (even if I have a vested interest) deserve more widespread coverage. I should of kept my mouth shut to start with and the thread would probably still be on wows

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
It's your opportunity, Mr Bondy, to waken and enliven the trust forum. Good luck ... :)

Bondy

That's like being given a gig in front of an audeince of two. I'm sure the viewing figures back this up

SimonBB

Fair enough the vote x threads got moved. Not too much problem with that but can we keep the bos shakeup thread on wows please. Clearly nobody goes on the trust forum as is evident by the fact the trust elections were discussed on the days before they made the thread.
That wil learn ya, would of probably stayed on wows if you didn't point it out to your best mate ;) oh well

Here's to you getting a real say rather than a virtual hard on.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
what would be better would be if trust sub-forum threads were displayed on the front page of exeweb like WOWS and the stupid social club.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
If people posted Trust stuff on them regularly then they would be. That is what I'm trying to do by moving the threads...
We had a discussion about this back along and I'm sure we found out that most people use the forums home oage more than the Exeweb front page itself.